You can have a hearty meal with just this steam salted egg with loin meat.
Steam Salted Egg with Loin Meat Recipe
Published on April 15, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.7 /5)
- (3 Rating)
- 1 salted egg
- 2 eggs (60g)
- 1 tablespoon water
- dashes of pepper
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 65g loin meat (chopped into minced)
- 1. Smash the salted egg yolk with a fork.
- 2. Add eggs and minced meat into the salted egg.
- 3. Mix in water, mirin and pepper.
- 4. Bring water to boil and steam egg for 15-20 minutes.
- Servings : 2-3
- Course : Appetisers
- Recipe Type : Egg
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
3 People rated this recipe
(4.7 / 5)
No comments yet.