This fried egg with ginger recipe is a confinement dish. If you want to include this dish in your daily meal, you may add salt or soy sauce to enhance the flavor.
Fried Egg with Ginger Recipe
Published on June 30, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.5 /5)
- (11 Rating)
- 30g sliced ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice wine (白米酒)
- 2 eggs
- 1. Beat the eggs.
- 2. Heat up the pan with sesame oil.
- 3. Add in ginger and stir fry it till slight brown.
- 4. Add in eggs.
- 5. Before turning over the eggs, pour rice wine around the side of the pan to let it flow into the side of eggs. (Do not pour directly onto the eggs)
- 6. Turn over the eggs and let it continue to cook for a few seconds.
- 7. Done.
- Servings : 1-2
- Course : Appetisers, Confinement Food
- Recipe Type : Egg
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
11 People rated this recipe
(4.5 / 5)
No comments yet.