Peanut butter is a nutritious food for young children. Besides providing protein, it contains many minerals and vitamins. So unless your child has food allergies, there is no reason why you should not add it to their diet!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.4 /5)
- (13 Rating)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar or slightly lesser, if you do not want it too sweet
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- 3. On a lightly floured surface, use a rolling pin and roll dough to a thickness. Using a lightly floured cookie cutter, press cutter into the dough.
- 4. Place the cookies about 2.5cm apart on the baking tray.
- 5. Bake 10-15 minutes or until slightly puffed. Removed from baking tray.
- 6. Cool on wire rack before storing in a tightly covered container.
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....