This simple pearl bean soup is nutritious and easy to prepare. The nutty and creamy taste of pearl bean is different from other beans. Love it when you eat it.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.4 /5)
- (5 Rating)
- 180g soft bones (pork)
- 1200ml water
- 1 carrot
- 1 corn
- 230g pearl bean (before removing beans from pod)
- 2 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1. Blanch soft bones over boiling water for a minute. Scoop it out and go to step 2.
- 2. Bring water to a boil and add in soft bones, corn and carrot. Let it boil for about 45 minutes in small flame.
- 3. Add in pearl bean and continue to boil for 15 minutes.
- 4. Add soya sauce.
- 5. Ready to serve.
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....