Lotus soup with peanuts, red dates and skinless chicken made this soup simply just so wholesome.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.7 /5)
- (3 Rating)
- 100g raw peanut
- 180g chicken leg without skin
- 7pcs red dates
- 600g sliced lotus
- 1800ml water
- 2 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1. Soak raw peanut for one hour. Drain away the water.
- 2. Bring water to a boil, add chicken and peanut and cook for about 20 minutes in medium flame.
- 3. Add in lotus and red dates and continue to boil for another 60 minutes in low flame.
- 4. Add in soya sauce.
- 5. Done
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....