Radishes are a naturally cooling food to help reduce heat in our body. It can help to detox and purge out toxins in our body. So, use this white radish soup recipe to cook and up keep your family’s health.
White Radish Soup Recipe
Published on August 26, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (3.8 /5)
- (5 Rating)
- 1500ml water
- 30g dried cuttlefish
- 350g white radish
- 1 carrot
- 350g chicken
- 1. Soak the dried cuttlefish till soft.
- 2. Cut the white radish and carrot into smaller pieces.
- 3. Bring water to a boil. Add in chicken and soaked cuttlefish. Continue to boil for about 15 minutes.
- 4. Add in white radish and carrot and boil for 60 minutes.
- 5. Off the fire and serve.
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
5 People rated this recipe
(3.8 / 5)
No comments yet.