Luffa and scallop recipe is a combination of healthy ingredients. Luffa, as the main ingredient, is best eaten when small and deep green colour. It has lots of dietary fiber, zinc, iron and magnesium. Black fungus is known to be effective in reducing LDL cholesterol and beancurd has low calorie and large amounts of protein.
Luffa and Scallop Recipe
Published on July 31, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.3 /5)
- (7 Rating)
- 550g luffa
- 5g dried black fungus (small)
- 2pcs scallops + 30ml water
- 1pc beancurd (small)
- 3 cloves smashed garlic
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 egg white
- 1. Soak the black fungus and scallops
- 2. Cut the beancurd and pan fry it. Set aside.
- 3. Stir fried garlic till brown.
- 4. Add in black fungus and luffa and stir fried for a minute.
- 5. Add in soya sauce, scallops and water, stir fried for a minute. Cover the wok for about 8-10 minutes or till cook.
- 6. Add in cooked beancurd and egg white. Off the flame. Continue to cover the wok for a minute
- 7. Serve
- Servings : 3-4
- Course : Appetisers
- Recipe Type : Scallop
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
7 People rated this recipe
(4.3 / 5)
No comments yet.