If you don’t like the idea of using minced pork meat, try chicken instead. Pumpkin with minced chicken meat is equally healthy and delicious.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.4 /5)
- (5 Rating)
- 200g minced pork
- About a large soup bowl of pumpkin
- Half a large white onion
- 1 teaspoonful minced bean paste
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1. Dice the onion into small pieces.
- 2. Steam the pumpkin to half cook.
- 3. Heat up the oil, add in garlic, onion and bean paste. Fry till fragrant or slightly browned.
- 4. Add minced pork, stir fry and keep heat at medium fire.
- 5. Add the pumpkin, stir and mix well, then cover and braise a little while, cover for about 10 minute or less. Check the pumpkin whether is it soft.
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....