Lovers of spicy and sour Tom Yam Soup can try to use this recipe for your steamboat.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.5 /5)
- (12 Rating)
- 3200ml water
- 2 bottles Hollyfarm Tom Yam paste
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 pcs of chilli padi
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1. Cut the tomatoes into quarter.
- 2. Heat up the water, add in Tom Yam paste and cooked till it dissolved.
- 3. Add in lemon grass, tomatoes and chilli padi and let it boil for about 20 minutes.
- 4. Add in lime juice. Continue to boil for another 2 minutes.
- 5. Serve.
- Servings : 15-20
- Course : Soups
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....