A lot of us thought that liver is a storage organ for toxins. But it is actually a storage organ for many important nutrients (vitamins A, D, E, K, B12 and folic acid, and minerals such as copper and iron).
Stir Fried Liver Recipe
Published on April 4, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.4 /5)
- (5 Rating)
- 190g thinly sliced liver
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon corn flour
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 30g thinly sliced ginger
- 4 cloves thinly sliced garlic (@25 g)
- 40g spring onion (cut about 5-7cm long)
- 3 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon Chinese cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon black soya sauce
- 1. Rinse the liver with salt. Drain the water.
- 2. Season the liver with salt and corn flour for 30 minutes.
- 3. Fry ginger and garlic till brown.
- 4. Add in liver and stir fry for a minute.
- 5. Add in spring onion, water, wine and black soya sauce. Stir fry in medium fire for 5-8minutes or until is cook.
- Servings : 2-3
- Course : Appetisers
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
5 People rated this recipe
(4.4 / 5)
No comments yet.