In a hot and humid weather, this refreshing chin chow dessert recipe may just help you to quench your thirst. It gives you a hint of taste and smell of sarsi that you may just want more of Sarsi Chin Chow Dessert.
Sarsi Chin Chow Dessert Recipe
Published on May 6, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.3 /5)
- (8 Rating)
- 480g sweetened chin chow
- 1 can of F&N sarsi
- 200ml water + 3 tablespoon of sugar
- 300ml water
- 1. To release the gas of sarsi, open the can and leave it in the fridge overnight.
- 2. Use grater to grate the chin chow.
- 3. Bring 200ml water to boil and melt the sugar. Keep sugar syrup aside to cool it.
- 4. Mix 300ml water with sarsi.
- 5. When ready to serve, scoop the chin chow into a bowl, add a little ice cubes and add the sarsi mixture. If is not sweet, add sugar syrup to your preference.
- Servings : 8
- Course : Desserts
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
8 People rated this recipe
(4.3 / 5)
No comments yet.