If your kids like the taste of takoyaki ball sauce, do try this nutritious egg tofu dish at home. It tastes very similar to takoyaki ball sauce.
Pan Fried Egg Tofu Recipe
Published on May 9, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.6 /5)
- (13 Rating)
- 150gx4 egg tofu
- 40g corn flour
- ** Depending on your preference on how much to spread and garnish.
- Japanese Mayonnaise
- Otafuku Okonomi sauce
- Dried bonito flakes
- 1. Heat up oil.
- 2. Coat egg tofu with corn flour and pan fried it till brown.
- 3. Use kitchen towel to help absorb the oil on tofu.
- 4. Spread the Japanese mayonnaise and otafuku okonomi sauce according to your taste preferance and
- 5. Garnish the egg tofu with dried bonito flakes and chives.
- 6. Serve
- Servings : 4-5
- Course : Appetisers, Finger Food
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
13 People rated this recipe
(4.6 / 5)
No comments yet.