Tired of cooking soup to provide a complete meal for your family? Try the no hassle and healthy three steps of making miso soup.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4 /5)
- (7 Rating)
- 600ml water
- 2 tablespoon miso paste
- ½ teaspoon mirin
- 1 silken tofu (cut into cubes)
- 3g dried seaweed (soaked it and cut into @ 3cm)
- Spring onions for garnishing
- 1. Bring water to a boil. Add miso paste and stir till dissolved.
- 2. Add in mirin, tofu and seaweed. Stir for a minute.
- 3. Garnish miso soup with spring onions and serve while is hot.
- Servings : 4-5
- Course : Soups
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....