The thought of tom yam soup can make one drool … the spicy, hot and sour will cause us to salivate and wanting to drink more after each spoon. Instant tom yam seafood recipe is a mixture of both ready-made tom yam paste and sambal tom yam paste that you can buy off the shelf and cook the delicious soup base at home and add in your favorite ingredients.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.6 /5)
- (13 Rating)
- 1200ml water
- 1 packet tom yam paste
- 3 tablespoons sambal tom yam paste
- 1 pc lemongrass
- 300g squids
- 250g prawns
- 2 tomatoes (cube)
- 100g baby corns
- 2pcs chilli padi
- 200g enoki mushrooms
- 100g crab stick
- 1 packet tofu (cube)
- 50g rice vermicelli (optional)
- 1. Mixed tom yam paste, sambal tom yam paste and lemongrass into the boiling water. Stir till all evenly mixed. Scoop out the layer of chilli oil if you prefer.
- 2. Add in chilli padi, tomatoes, squids, prawns and baby corns and continue to boil for about 10 minutes.
- 3. Add in enoki mushrooms, tofu, crab meat and rice vermicelli.
- 4. Served.
- Servings : 6-8
- Course : Soups
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....