Ham and cheese omelette recipe is easy to follow. Though, ham and cheese omelette or fried egg is a western way of eating, it compliments well with rice too.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.2 /5)
- (10 Rating)
- 2 eggs
- A few dashes of pepper
- 2 pcs of shaved ham (cut into approx.. 1 cm by 1 cm)
- 1 pc of chedder cheese ( cut into 3 slices)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1. Beat the eggs till bubble and add pepper.
- 2. Heat up the oil and pour in the eggs and spread it evenly on the pan by moving gently round and round.
- 3. Spread the ham and cheese evenly on the egg.
- 4. Cook the bottom half of the egg. Ensure that the top half is not cooked well yet.
- 5. On top maybe still runny, it is alright. Start to fold the egg quickly.
- 6. Serve.
- Servings : 1-2
- Course : Appetisers
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....