Romaine lettuce is usually eaten raw and taste crunchy. So, why not try a different way of eating romaine lettuce by stir-frying it. And this will be another healthy dish that you can serve on the table for your family.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 800g romaine lettuce OR
- 4 small romaine lettuce bunch
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 cubes of fermented bean curd (Cantonese name-Fu Yi)
- 1 chilli (seeds taken out and sliced)
- A dash of fish sauce
- 1. Heat wok, add oil, when oil is hot, add chopped garlic, fermented bean curd and chilli. Stir fry till fragrant.
- 2. Add lettuce and stir fry with a dash of fish sauce.
- 3. Keep stir frying till cooked (soft) for about two to three minutes.
- Servings : 3-4
- Course : Appetisers
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....