If you prefer to buy the cereal prawn instant mix, you can still follow from step two onwards. If you do not like the cereal to be too crispy, you can stop at step 6 and serve the prawns while is piping hot.
Crispy Cereal Prawns Recipe
Published on April 15, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.5 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- 60g cereal (Nestle- Nestum)
- 20g sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- A few dashes of pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 20g butter
- 500g medium or big shelled prawns
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 7g curry leaves
- 1. Combine cereal, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2. Pat dry the prawns with kitchen towel.
- 3. Pan fry prawns in hot oil till cooked. Set aside.
- 4. Melt margarine in the wok, stir fry curry leaves till aroma.
- 5. Add in cereal mixture and stir fry for a minutes or till fragrant.
- 6. Lower the flame, add prawns and stir fry till evenly coated.
- 7. Off the fire and continue to stir fry for a minute.
- 8. Done
- Servings : 6-7
- Course : Appetisers
- Recipe Type : Prawn
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
2 People rated this recipe
(4.5 / 5)
No comments yet.