If you are a cheesecake lover, try this savory and non-baking banana cheesecake recipe. The bananas, cheese and crunchy base melts in your mouth, leaving a fragrant aroma.
- Difficulty Level Advanced
- (4.3 /5)
- (21 Rating)
- 80g melted better
- 150g crushed digestive biscuits
- 250g blocked Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 180g condensed milk (can type)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice (@ 1/2 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine + 4 tablespoon boiling water
- 250g sliced bananas (prefer Ang Ba Jio bananas – approx.. 3pcs)
- 1. Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into a base of a lined & greased 20cm spring form pan. Chill it for 30 – 45 minutes.
- 2. Beat creamy cheese until smooth.
- 3. Add condensed milk and lemon juice, use low speed to beat till smooth.
- 4. Fold through the gelatine mixture.
- 5. Use a fork to poke some holes on the chilled biscuit crumbs.
- 6. Pour a thin layer of cream cheese on the biscuit crumbs and place the sliced bananas (about 125g).
- 7. Repeat step 6.
- 8. Pour the remaining cream cheese.
- 9. Leave the banana cheesecake overnight in the fridge.
- 10. Served chilled.
- Servings : 10-12
- Course : Desserts
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....