With this chrysanthemum herbal tea recipe, you can boil and drink it to detox your body any time. It has a combination taste of bitter and sweet.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4.7 /5)
- (18 Rating)
- 60g dried chrysanthemum
- 3g licorice (甘草)
- 8g honeysuckle(金银花)
- 1700-1900ml water
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar (黑砂糖)
- 1. Put licorice and honeysuckle into a tea bag.
- 2. Bring water to a boil.
- 3. Add in the dried chrysanthemum, licorice and honeysuckle into the boiled water and let it boil for about 20 minutes in low flame. Add in brown sugar before you off the fire.
- 4. Cover the pot and let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 5. Filter the water with double strainer.
- 6. Serve hot or cold.
- Servings : 5-6
- Course : Desserts
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....