Chicken with white fungus soup recipe is handed over to me by my in-law. I understand that white fungus is nourishing to our body and can heal dry cough and flu. Besides, it has high collagen content that will help to keep you young.
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.4 /5)
- (7 Rating)
- 1000 - 1200ml water
- 200g chicken bone
- 3g radix ligustic wallichii
- 15g dried white fungus
- 1 can button mushrooms
- 1/8 salt
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon wolfberries
- 1. Rinse the chicken bone with salt water.
- 2. Soak the white fungus. Cut into smaller portions.
- 3. Blanch the chicken bone with hot water.
- 4. Bring water to a boil.
- 5. Add in chicken bone and radix ligustic wallichii and let it boil for 60 minutes in small flame.
- 6. Add in white fungus, salt and soya sauce and let it boil for approximate 10 minutes.
- 7. Add in button mushrooms and wolfberries.
- 8. While is hot, serve.
- Servings : 3-4
- Course : Soups
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....