Use this almond chocolate recipe to bond together with your kids. It is really easy to make AlChoco. Taste and smells heavenly.
Published on May 12, 2014 | By Foodclappers |0 Comments
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.6 /5)
- (11 Rating)
- 250g almond sticks
- 100g chocolate
- 15g melted unsalted butter
- 10g icing sugar
- 1. Coat almond sticks with melted butter evenly.
- 2. Bake almond sticks at 180 degree Celsius for 5 minutes or till golden brown.
- 3. Allow to cool before storing them in air tight container.
- 4. Melt chocolate in a double boil method.
- 5. When ready, mix almond sticks and chocolate together.
- 6. Use ¼ teaspoon to scoop and put it in a mini cup- cake paper.
- 7. Use a sieve to spread icing sugar over the chocolate.
- Servings : 10-15
- Course : Desserts
Nasi Lemak Recipe
Not knowing what to cook during family and friends gathering? Try this great nasi lemak...
Fried Kuni Fish Recipe
Besides using turmeric powder to enhance the colour of the kuni fish, turmeric is also...
Stir-Fried Kang Kong Recipe
The elderly believed that leeches like to hide in kang kong stem. So, we will...
Stir Fried Long Bean with Dried Shrimps Recipe
Chef tips: It is easier to cook if you buy the rough texture long beans....
Rate this recipe
11 People rated this recipe
(4.6 / 5)
No comments yet.